Sponsorship Sales Executive
- You will join Rho Motion’s global team as Sponsorship Sales Executive , with responsibility for maximizing commercial opportunities and revenues across the Rho Motion portfolio of paid-for conferences and other global events.
- Your primary responsibility will be to work with a global client base to secure marketing spend across a range of paid-for and sponsor-lead events, primarily through selection sponsorship opportunities.
- In addition you will have the scope to sell other types of marketing options including advertising and other promotional platforms.
- You will be required to maintain existing client relationships, as well as research and identify new prospective clients through communications with our internal team and primary research via channels such as LinkedIn.
- The role will require you to work alongside our events team and Commercial Manager to ensure sponsorship is aligned with the broader company objectives of providing world-leading events for senior stakeholders from across energy transition.
- Furthermore, you will be required to support in agenda creation and managing partnerships for events, across Rho Motion Live and Rho Motion Seminar Series which are commercially lead events held in major cities across the world throughout the year.
- Beyond direct sales, you will also be encouraged to think creatively about how we offer marketing opportunities across our product portfolio and be given the freedom to develop new sales platforms that align strategically with company targets.
- You will report into the Commercial Manager.
- Grow sponsorship revenues from a global client base.
- Lead sponsorship outreach for all global events, including both paid-for conferences and sponsor-lead seminars.
- Manage interactions with existing clients and nurture new client networks in various regions throughout the year.
- Coordinate with other areas of the events team and wider business to ensure sponsorships align with company objectives and culture.
- Grow and develop a set of global and regional accounts which maximise marketing spend across Rho Motions product portfolio.
- Experience in sponsorship sales for events or related roles.
- Personable attitude with the ability to effectively communicate with clients and represent Rho Motion across the world.
- Organised and structured approach to maintain an ongoing sales cycle throughout the year across a growing set of clients.
- Motivated to maintain and grow a book of business, independently researching new prospective clients.
- Good communication skills: able to interact with the internal team and external clients.
- Able to work from London primarily, as well as global travel for events.
- To work within the start-up culture and mentality of team Rho Motion, which can require continuing to operate and undertake day to day duties while travelling across the world, including weekend work when travelling abroad.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 25 Days Holiday (fixed)
- Staff social events
- Performance Bonus
- Flexible working hours over working week
How to Apply:
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.