EV and Battery Quarterly Outlook
Our forecast provides long-term outlooks for EV penetration, battery pack size and chemistry by vehicle class, based on robust and informed methodologies
What does the EV and Battery Quarterly Outlook cover?
Our forecast provides long-term outlooks for the following:
- Annual Electric Vehicle sales by major market and vehicle class to 2040
- Weighted average battery pack size by vehicle class to 2040
- Battery chemistry market share by vehicle class to 2040
- Total kWh and MWh demand per vehicle class
Vehicle classes covered by the report:
- Passenger cars and light duty vehicles
- Buses and coaches
- Medium duty commercial vehicles
- Heavy duty commercial vehicles
Why subscribe to the EV and Battery Quarterly Outlook?
The report is an essential tool for tracking the development of EV battery technology and its impact on vehicle range, cost, battery chemistry and battery pack technology and design.
These trends have implications along the EV supply chain for battery raw materials suppliers, battery manufacturers, OEMs and charging infrastructure providers, as well as anyone with an interest in the EV battery supply chain.
How is the report delivered?
The assessment comes as a Monthly PDF report with metrics for the following:
Quarterly PDF slide deck
- Supporting data in excel workbook
What does the report cost?
Annual subscription to the report is GBP5,000.
Register your interest
Tel: +44(0) 203 286 8936
Our forecasts are based on robust and informed methodologies looking at the interactions between different functions in the supply chain. We track the following variables that impact the forecast:
- Legislation and incentives
- OEM strategy
- Battery manufacturers’ capital investment and battery chemistry strategy
- Battery raw material pricing and costs
- Charging infrastructure investment
- Electric Vehicle cost of ownership and consumer behaviour
For each vehicle model we collect data relating to battery pack size, battery chemistry, cell format, number of cells, and pack supplier in addition to a number of other vehicle metrics. Heavy and Medium duty data is supplied by powertrain specialist consultants Knibb, Gormezano & Partners (KGP) who have been tracking vehicle markets and providing technical consulting in automotive and related sectors for 30 years.
Get started today
Please complete our contact form and we'll be in touch shortly to discuss the best options for you and your business.
Copyright © 2018 Rho Motion. All rights reserved.