Global EV Charging Commodity Demand Outlook
In this report we quantify the intensity of use of commodities in the various electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) technologies, and assess the relative market share of these technologies over the period to 2030. The report also assesses the additional commodity demand from the grid that arises from EV charging requirements.
Request sample report
Register your interest and we’ll contact you shortly to provide sample materials and arrange a demo.
What does the Global EV Charging Commodity Demand Outlook cover?
Our outlook provides long-term forecasts for the following:
- Commodity demand arising from additional electricity generation and transmission capacity required to meet energy requirements for charging, 2018-2030
- Commodity demand arising from EV charging stations and infrastructure, 2018-2030
- Commodities covered – copper, steel, aluminium and battery raw materials
- BEV and PHEV Sales & Fleet Forecast, 2018 – 2030
- BEV and PHEV Energy demand, 2018 – 2030
- EV charging units in operation by technology forecast, 2018 – 2030
Why subscribe to the Global EV Charging Commodity Demand Outlook?
The report is an essential took for tracking the impact of developing EV charging technologies and infrastructure roll out on commodity demand, as well as the impact on the grid.
How is the report delivered?
The outlook comes as a quarterly PDF report with metrics for the following:
- Annual PDF with core analysis, profiles and forecast results, and quarterly updates covering key developments on the industry and forecast assumptions
- Excel workbook detailing forecast results and input data
- Analyst access
What does the report cost?
Register your interest:
Tel: +44 (0) 203 960 9986
Complete our contact form and we’ll be in touch shortly to discuss the best options for you and your business.
70 White Lion St.
N1 9PP London
+44 (0) 203 960 9986
Copyright © 2020 Rho Motion. All rights reserved.