EV Motors & Systems Quarterly Outlook
Rho Motion is an industry leader in EV market analysis. Our forecast provides long-term outlooks for EV penetration, motor technology split, number of motors per vehicle and average vehicle power by vehicle class, based on robust and informed methodologies.
Request sample report
Register your interest and we’ll contact you shortly to provide sample materials and arrange a demo.
What is the EV Motors & Systems Quarterly Outlook?
Our forecast provides long-term outlooks for the following:
- Annual Electric Vehicle sales by major market and vehicle class to 2040
- PC & LDV forecast by OEM to 2030
- Average number of motors per vehicle by size and class
- Average vehicle power by size and class
- Percentage splits by technology type of the motor market by type to 2040
- Total kW demand to 2040 by motor technology
Classes covered in the report:
- BEV and PHEV Passenger car and Light Duty Vehicles: Small, Medium and Large.
- Buses and coaches
- Medium duty commercial vehicles
- Heavy duty commercial vehicles
Why subscribe to the EV Motors & Systems Quarterly Outlook?
The report is an essential tool for tracking the development of EV motor technology, emerging technologies, and supply chain dynamics likely to have a knock-on effect to the EV market.
These trends have implications along the EV supply chain for OEMs, automotive part suppliers, component specific suppliers and raw material extraction, as well as anyone with an interest in the EV battery supply chain.
How is the report delivered?
The assessment comes as a Quarterly PDF report with supporting Excel workbook
What does the report cost?
Annual subscription to the report is GBP10,000.
Register your interest:
Tel: +44 (0) 203 960 9986
Our forecasts are based on robust and informed methodologies looking at the interactions between different functions in the supply chain. We track the following variables that impact the forecast:
- Legislation and incentives
- OEM strategy
- Tier 1 suppliers’ investment and R&D focus
- Raw material supply constraints and costs
- Charging infrastructure investment
- Electric Vehicle cost of ownership and consumer behaviour
For each vehicle model we collect data relating to motor technology type, number of motors, vehicle and motor power, split of single and dual motor models and motor supplier in addition to a number of other vehicle metrics.
To learn more about our EV and battery market analysis, complete our contact form and we'll be in touch shortly to discuss the best options for you and your business.
The News Building
3 London Bridge Street
London SE1 9SG
+44 (0) 203 960 9986
Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2022 Rho Motion. All rights reserved.