Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle Outlook
Our forecast provides long-term outlooks for FCEV sales by vehicle class and resultant battery demand, based on robust and informed methodologies
Request sample report
Register your interest and we’ll contact you shortly to provide sample materials and arrange a demo.
What does the Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle Outlook cover?
Our forecast provides long-term outlooks for the following:
- Annual FCEV sales forecast by major market and vehicle class to 2040
- Battery demand by chemistry generated by FCEV sales
Vehicle classes covered by the report:
- Passenger cars and light duty vehicles
- Buses and coaches
- Medium duty commercial vehicles
- Heavy duty commercial vehicles
Why subscribe to the Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle Outlook?
- This report provides a complete overview of FCEV technology and provides an analysis of how fuel cells operate and the main types, as well as how this technology works for automotive applications specifically. This gives you the background required to fully understand the opportunity and limitations of fuel cells
- For automotive applications this report tells the whole story for passenger cars, trucks and buses with comparative analysis of fuel cells against ICE and EV technology. It also gives an overview of each of these market sectors from the OEMs working to commercialise this technology and the barriers faced
- This report provides the context required to build a complete picture of where the fuel cell market is currently and how it will develop in the coming years. The forecast results provide projections to 2040 allowing you to determine the future potential attributed to FCEVs and how this compares to the BEV, PHEV, HEV and ICE markets
How is the report delivered?
The assessment comes as an annual PDF report with metrics for the following:
- PDF slide deck
- Supporting data in excel workbook
- Analyst access
What does the report cost?
Annual subscription to the report is GBP5,000
Register your interest:
Tel: +44 (0) 203 960 9986
Our forecasts are based on robust and informed methodologies looking at the interactions between different functions in the supply chain. We track the following variables that impact the forecast:
- Legislation and incentives
- OEM strategy
- Refilling infrastructure investment
- FCEV cost of ownership and consumer behaviour
For each vehicle model we collect data collect a number of metrics relating to type of fuel cell stack, fuel cell manufacturer, battery, power, density, refilling pressure, and tank capacity in addition to a number of other vehicle metrics.
To learn more about our EV and battery market analysis, complete our contact form and we'll be in touch shortly to discuss the best options for you and your business.
The News Building
3 London Bridge Street
London SE1 9SG
+44 (0) 203 960 9986
Copyright © 2022 Rho Motion. All rights reserved.