European EV Charging Outlook
Our European outlook provides an analysis of the current and planned technologies at both the vehicle and charger level, and profiles the major players in the market and their relative competitive position and plans for the future.
What does the European EV Charging Outlook cover?
Our outlook provides long-term forecasts for the following:
• BEV and PHEV Sales Forecast, 2018 – 2030
• BEV and PHEV Fleet Forecast, 2018 – 2030
• EV charging units in operation by technology forecast, 2018 – 2030
• EV charging technology capex outlook
• EV charging market value by technology, forecast 2018 – 2030
Why subscribe to the European EV Charging Outlook?
• The report is an essential tool for tracking the development of EV charging technologies and infrastructure roll-out in the region
• The availability of adequate EV charging infrastructure is a key component of the development of the EV market overall, given the level of investment along the EV & Battery supply chain, a thorough understanding of the charging market is vital for any company with an interest in the market
How is the report delivered?
The assessment comes as a Quarterly PDF report with metrics for the following:
- ~50 page annual PDF with core analysis, profiles and forecast results, and quarterly updates covering key updates on the industry and forecast assumptions
- Excel workbook detailing forecast results and input data
- Analyst access
What does the report cost?
Annual subscription to the report is GBP5,000.
Register your interest
Tel: +44(0) 203 286 8936
Our forecasts are based on robust and informed methodologies looking at the interactions between different functions in the supply chain. We track the following variables that impact the forecast:
• Legislation and incentives
• OEM strategy
• Battery manufacturers’ capital investment and battery chemistry strategy
• Battery raw material pricing and costs
• Charging infrastructure investment
• Electric Vehicle cost of ownership and consumer behaviour.
For each vehicle model we collect data relating to battery pack size, battery chemistry, cell format, number of cells, and pack supplier in addition to a number of other vehicle metrics.
Complete our contact form and we'll be in touch shortly to discuss the best options for you and your business.
70 White Lion St.
N1 9PP London
+44 (0) 203 286 8936
Copyright © 2020 Rho Motion. All rights reserved.