EV & Battery Quarterly Outlook
Rho Motion is an industry leader in EV market analysis. Our forecast provides long-term outlooks for EV penetration, battery pack size and chemistry by vehicle class, based on robust and informed methodologies.
Request sample report
Register your interest and we’ll contact you shortly to provide sample materials and arrange a demo.
What is The EV & Battery Quarterly Outlook?
Our forecast provides long-term outlooks for the following:
- Annual total vehicle market sales by major market and vehicle classes to 2040
- Annual BEV, PHEV, HEV & FCEV sales by major market and vehicle class to 2040
- BEV & PHEV sales by OEM to 2030
- Weighted average battery pack size by vehicle class to 2040
- Battery chemistry market share by vehicle class to 2040 for both anode and cathode
- Total kWh and MWh demand per vehicle class
- Comprehensive list of upcoming BEV, PHEV, HEV & FCEV models including key metrics
Vehicle classes covered by the report:
- Passenger cars and light duty vehicles
- Buses and coaches
- Medium duty commercial vehicles
- Heavy duty commercial vehicles
Why subscribe to the EV & Battery Quarterly Outlook?
The report is an essential tool for tracking the development of EV battery technology and its impact on low emission vehicle range, cost, battery chemistry and battery pack technology and design.
These trends have implications along the EV supply chain for battery raw materials suppliers, battery manufacturers, OEMs and charging infrastructure providers, as well as anyone with an interest in the EV battery supply chain.
How is the report delivered?
The assessment comes as a Quarterly PDF report with supporting Excel workbook
What does the report cost?
Annual subscription to the report is GBP15,000.
Register your interest:
Tel: +44 (0) 203 960 9986
Our forecasts are based on robust and informed methodologies looking at the interactions between different functions in the supply chain. We track the following variables that impact the forecast:
- Legislation and incentives
- OEM strategy
- Battery manufacturers’ capital investment and battery chemistry strategy
- Battery raw material pricing and costs
- Charging infrastructure investment
- Electric Vehicle cost of ownership and consumer behaviour
For each vehicle model we collect data relating to battery pack size, battery chemistry, cell format, number of cells, and pack supplier in addition to a number of other vehicle metrics
Get in touch
To learn more about our research, complete our contact form and we'll be in touch shortly to discuss the best options for you and your business
The News Building
3 London Bridge Street
London SE1 9SG
+44 (0) 203 960 9986
Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2023 Rho Motion. All rights reserved.