EV Charging Monthly Assessment
The assessment provides an analysis of the maximum charging capacity of global and regional passenger car and light duty vehicle sales and fleets, as well as a fleet energy demand
EV & BATTERY • CHARGING • INFRASTRUCTURE
What does the EV Charging Monthly Assessment cover?
Our Assessment provides a monthly assessment of global and regional charging capacity and energy requirements of both new vehicles sold and the EV fleet, based on analysis of the following:
• Monthly BEV and PHEV sales by model
• Charging capacity by model and energy consumption
• Regional EV fleet assessment by charging capacity
• Sales weighted pack sizes
Why subscribe to the EV Charging Monthly Assessment?
• The report is an essential tool for tracking the development of vehicle level EV charging technologies by region
• These trends have implications for the roll-out of charging infrastructure in terms of coverage and technologies required, as well as the overall demand for energy from EVs coming into the market
How is the report delivered?
The assessment comes as a Monthly PDF report with Excel workbook, with metrics for the following:
- Global and regional EV sales by maximum charging capability
- Global and regional EV fleet by maximum charging capability
- Regional energy demand for EV charging
- Commentary and analysis on the key developments in the charging market
- Analyst access
What does the report cost?
Annual subscription to the report is GBP3,000.
Register your interest:
Tel: +44 (0) 203 960 9986
Rho Motion’s Electric Vehicle Charging Assessment provides an analysis of the maximum charging capacity of global and regional passenger car and light duty vehicle sales and fleets, as well as a fleet energy demand considering energy consumption per 100km and annual vehicle kms driven.
Electric vehicle sales data is collected on a model-by-model basis from automotive associations, OEMs and data providers at country level for both BEV and PHEV vehicles for major markets. This analysis covers a minimum of 95% of total global market sales and provides a balanced representation of markets with different vehicle characteristics, suppliers and seasonality.
Where EV specific model data is not explicitly stated estimates are used based on industry and company reports and primary research. These are then corroborated or adjusted when official data becomes available. For each vehicle model we collect data relating to maximum AC and DC charging capability, plug type(s), battery pack size and battery chemistry in addition to a number of other vehicle
To learn more about our EV and battery market analysis, complete our contact form and we’ll be in touch shortly to discuss the best options for you and your business.
70 White Lion St.
N1 9PP London
+44 (0) 203 960 9986
Copyright © 2020 Rho Motion. All rights reserved.