Global EV Charging Outlook
Our Global outlook provides an analysis of the current and planned technologies at both the vehicle and charger level, and profiles the major players in the market and their relative competitive position and plans for the future. The report can be customised to cover as many or as few countries or regions as needed.
EV & BATTERY • CHARGING • INFRASTRUCTURE
What does the Global EV Charging Outlook cover?
Our outlook provides long-term forecasts for the following by country or region:
• BEV and PHEV Sales Forecast, 2018 – 2030
• BEV and PHEV Fleet Forecast, 2018 – 2030
• EV charging units in operation by technology forecast, 2018 – 2030
• EV charging technology capex outlook
• EV charging market value by technology, forecast 2018 – 2030
Why subscribe to the Global EV Charging Outlook?
• The report is an essential tool for tracking the development of EV charging technologies and infrastructure roll-out by country or region
• The availability of adequate EV charging infrastructure is a key component of the development of the EV market overall, given the level of investment along the EV & Battery supply chain, a thorough understanding of the charging market is vital for any company with an interest in the market
How is the report delivered?
The assessment comes as a quarterly PDF report with metrics for the following:
- Quarterly PDF with core analysis, profiles and forecast results, and quarterly updates covering key developments on the industry and forecast assumptions
- Excel workbook detailing forecast results and input data
- Analyst access
What does the report cost?
Price will vary depending on coverage, please get in touch to discuss.
Register your interest:
Tel: ++44 (0) 203 960 9986
Our forecasts are based on robust and informed methodologies looking at the requirement of chargers per vehicle on a country by country basis. We track the following variables that impact the forecast:
• Our BEV and PHEV fleet forecasts from our EV & Battery Quarterly Outlook
• EV Charging unit requirement
• EV Charging market technology development
• EV Charging market technology cost development
• Driving behaviour & EV ownership demographics by country
• Private and public investment by country
• Legislation and national targets by country
For each vehicle model we collect data relating to maximum AC and DC charging capabilities, plug type(s), battery pack size and battery chemistry in addition to a number of other vehicle metrics.
To learn more about our EV and battery market analysis, complete our contact form and we’ll be in touch shortly to discuss the best options for you and your business.
70 White Lion St.
N1 9PP London
+44 (0) 203 960 9986
Copyright © 2020 Rho Motion. All rights reserved.