Hybrid EV & Battery Quarterly Outlook
Our Global HEV forecast provides a long-term outlook for HEV penetration, battery pack size and chemistry by vehicle class. Alongside our EV & Battery Quarterly Outlook it sits as an essential tool for tracking the total vehicle markets battery demand.
Request sample report
Register your interest and we’ll contact you shortly to provide sample materials and arrange a demo.
What is the Hybrid Electric Vehicle & Battery Quarterly Outlook?
Our forecast provides long-term outlooks for the following:
- Annual Hybrid Electric Vehicle sales by major market and vehicle class to 2040
- Weighted average battery pack size by vehicle class to 2040
- Battery chemistry market share by vehicle class to 2040 for cathode
- Total kWh and MWh demand per vehicle class
Vehicle classes covered by the report:
- Passenger cars and light duty vehicles
- Buses and coaches
- Medium duty commercial vehicles
- Heavy duty commercial vehicles
Regions covered by the report:
US & Canada, EU, EFTA & UK, Central & Eastern Europe, China, India, Japan, Asia Pacific Other, Latin America, ROW.
Why subscribe to the Hybrid Electric Vehicle & Battery Quarterly Outlook?
The outlook provides important insight into the developments of the Hybrid EV market, its key drivers and regional growth due to emission and OEM legislation. The observed trends have implications along the vehicle supply chain for OEMs, battery manufacturers and battery raw material suppliers, as well as its share of the overall battery demand.
How is the report delivered?
The Outlook comes as a Quarterly PDF report with supporting Excel workbook
What does the report cost?
Annual subscription to the report is GBP8,000.
Register your interest:
Tel: +44 (0) 203 960 9986
Our forecasts are based on robust and informed methodologies looking at the interactions between different functions in the supply chain. We track the following variables that impact the forecast:
- Legislation and incentives
- OEM strategy
- Battery manufacturers’ capital investment and battery chemistry strategy
- Battery raw material pricing and costs
- Charging infrastructure investment
- Electric Vehicle cost of ownership and consumer behaviour
For each vehicle model we collect data relating to battery pack size, battery chemistry, cell format, number of cells, and pack supplier in addition to a number of other vehicle metrics
To learn more about our EV and battery market analysis, complete our contact form and we'll be in touch shortly to discuss the best options for you and your business.
The News Building
3 London Bridge Street
London SE1 9SG
+44 (0) 203 960 9986
Copyright © 2022 Rho Motion. All rights reserved.