Battery Recycling Quarterly Outlook
Our Battery Recycling Quarterly Outlook provides a long-term outlook for global scrap materials available for battery recycling by region, battery chemistry and feedstock covering end-of-life EVs, battery manufacturing scrap and end-of-life energy stationary storage.
The outlook also includes battery recycling companies’ production plants in operation and planned for the period 2022 to 2030.
Request sample report
Register your interest and we’ll contact you shortly to provide sample materials and arrange a demo.
What is the Battery Recycling Quarterly Outlook?
Our forecast provides long-term outlooks for the following:
- GWh of BEV and PHEV scrap materials available for battery recycling by feedstock, battery chemistry and region to 2040
- Tonnes of black mass available for battery recycling by feedstock, battery chemistry and region to 2040
- Battery recycling production capacity in tonnes by company and plant location to 2030
- Battery recycling technologies
- Battery recycling OEM profiles
- Battery recycling legislation
Regions covered by the report:
US & Canada, EU, EFTA & UK, Central & Eastern Europe, China, India, Japan, Asia Pacific Other, Latin America, ROW.
Why subscribe to the Battery Recycling Quarterly Outlook?
The battery recycling market is gaining traction as EV value chains evolve toward long-term sustainability goals amid future raw material shortages and Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) concerns.
The outlook provides an in-depth analysis of the current and future Battery Recycling market in aspects of the market dynamics, technologies, and key drivers. The report can be used as a tool to understand how the market grows at global, regional, and country levels on the back of EV demand, legislation, and recycling company strategies.
How is the report delivered?
The outlook comes as a quarterly PDF report with supporting Excel workbook
What does the report cost?
Annual subscription to the report is GBP10,000.
Register your interest:
Tel: +44 (0) 203 960 9986
Our forecasts are based on robust and informed methodologies looking at the interactions between different functions in the supply chain. We track the following variables that impact the forecast:
- Legislation and incentives
- OEM strategy
- Battery manufacturers’ capital investment and battery chemistry strategy
- Battery raw material pricing and costs
- Charging infrastructure investment
- Electric Vehicle cost of ownership and consumer behaviour
For each vehicle model we collect data relating to battery pack size, battery chemistry, cell format, number of cells, and pack supplier in addition to a number of other vehicle metrics
Get in touch
To learn more about our research, complete our contact form and we'll be in touch shortly to discuss the best options for you and your business
The News Building
3 London Bridge Street
London SE1 9SG
+44 (0) 203 960 9986
Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2022 Rho Motion. All rights reserved.