Register your interest and we’ll contact you shortly to provide sample materials and arrange a demo.
Our outlook provides long-term forecasts for the following by country or region:
- BEV and PHEV Fleet Forecast, 2018 – 2030
- EV charging units in operation by technology forecast, 2018 – 2030
- EV charging technology capex outlook
- EV charging market value by technology, forecast 2018 – 2030
The report is an essential tool for tracking the development of EV charging technologies and infrastructure roll-out by country or region
The availability of adequate EV charging infrastructure is a key component of the development of the EV market overall, given the level of investment along the EV & Battery supply chain, a thorough understanding of the charging market is vital for any company with an interest in the market
The assessment comes as a quarterly PDF report with metrics for the following:
- Quarterly PDF with core analysis, profiles and forecast results, and quarterly updates covering key developments on the industry and forecast assumptions
- Excel workbook detailing forecast results and input data
- Analyst access
Annual subscription to the report: GBP10,000
Tel: +44 (0) 203 960 9986
- Our BEV and PHEV fleet forecasts from our EV & Battery Quarterly Outlook
- EV Charging unit requirement
- EV Charging market technology development
- EV Charging market technology cost development
- Driving behaviour & EV ownership demographics by country
- Private and public investment by country
- Legislation and national targets by country
For each vehicle model we collect data relating to maximum AC and DC charging capabilities, plug type(s), battery pack size and battery chemistry in addition to a number of other vehicle metrics.
To learn more about our EV and battery market analysis, complete our contact form and we'll be in touch shortly to discuss the best options for you and your business.
The News Building
3 London Bridge Street
London SE1 9SG
+44 (0) 203 960 9986
Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2023 Rho Motion. All rights reserved.