EV & Battery Quarterly Outlook
Our EV & Battery Quarterly Outlook provides long-term outlooks for EV penetration, battery pack size and chemistry by vehicle class.Request demo
PDF & Excel
Interested in a sample report?
Register your interest and we’ll contact you shortly to provide sample materials and arrange a demo.
Our forecast provides long-term outlooks for annual total market sales, by major market and vehicle classes to 2040, and annual BEV, PHEV, HEV & FCEV sales by major market and vehicle class to 2040. It also covers:
- BEV & PHEV sales by OEM to 2030
- Weighted average battery pack size by vehicle class to 2040
- Battery chemistry market share by vehicle class to 2040 for both anode and cathode
- Total kWh and MWh demand per vehicle class
- Comprehensive list of upcoming BEV, PHEV, HEV & FCEV models including key metrics
This report enables you to track the development of EV battery technology and its impact on low emission vehicle range, cost, battery chemistry and battery pack technology and design.
Subscribe to The EV & Battery Quarterly Outlook to understand the trends that will inform your strategy and forecasts, and allow you to plan and budget effectively.
Quarterly PDF with supporting Excel workbook
Annual subscription: prices start at GBP15,000
Our forecasts are based on robust and informed methodologies that look at the interactions between different functions in the supply chain. We track the following variables that impact the forecast:
- Legislation and incentives
- OEM strategy
- Battery manufacturers’ capital investment and battery chemistry strategy
- Battery raw material pricing and costs
- Charging infrastructure investment
- Electric Vehicle cost of ownership and consumer behaviour
- For each vehicle model we collect data relating to battery pack size, battery chemistry, cell format, number of cells, and pack supplier in addition to a number of other vehicle metrics