EV Charging Quarterly Outlook
Our EV Charging Quarterly Outlook provides an analysis of the current and planned technologies at both the vehicle and charger level, and profiles the major players in the market and their relative competitive position and plans for the future. The report can be customised to cover as many or as few countries or regions as needed.Request demo
PDF & Excel
Interested in a sample report?
Register your interest and we’ll contact you shortly to provide sample materials and arrange a demo.
Our outlook provides long-term forecasts for the following by country or region:
- BEV and PHEV Fleet Forecast, 2018 – 2030
- EV charging points in operation by power, 2018 – 2030
- EV charging technology capex outlook
- EV charging market value by technology, forecast 2018 – 2030
The EV Charging Quarterly Outlook is a key tool for tracking the rollout of EV charging infrastructure by country and region. The successful development of charging infrastructure will be crucial in driving the growth of EV adoption. This report analyses the current and forecasted growth in charging infrastructure and outlines some of the challenges faced within the market.
PDF and supporting Excel workbook
Annual subscription: prices start at GBP12,000
Our forecasts are based on robust and informed methodologies looking at the requirement of chargers per vehicle on a country by country basis. We track the following variables that impact the forecast:
- Our BEV and PHEV fleet forecasts from our EV & Battery Quarterly Outlook
- EV Charging unit requirement
- EV Charging market technology development
- EV Charging market technology cost development
- Driving behaviour & EV ownership demographics by country
- Private and public investment by country
- Legislation and national targets by country
For each vehicle model we collect data relating to maximum AC and DC charging capabilities, plug type(s), battery pack size and battery chemistry in addition to a number of other vehicle metrics.