EV Sales Quarterly Outlook
Our EV Sales Quarterly Outlook provides a view to 2040 for electric vehicle sales and penetration across major regions and all four of our vehicle classes.Request demo
PDF & Excel
Interested in a sample report?
Register your interest and we’ll contact you shortly to provide sample materials and arrange a demo.
The EV Sales Quarterly Outlook provides a long term outlook of unit sales to 2040, this covers:
- Total market vehicle sales
- BEV and PHEV vehicle sales
- A further split of these figures by vehicle class which includes: Passenger Car and Light Duty Vehicles, Bus & Coach, Medium Duty Truck and Heavy Duty Truck
- All of the above metrics are also available to view Globally or by region. Our nine regions cover the total new vehicle market and includes the major regions of China, US & Canada, EU & EFTA & UK and Asia Pacific Other
- EV penetration for each of the above categorisations
- A quarterly pdf report with our executive summary discussing our thoughts on the latest figures and our near term forecast.
- A further section details our methodology and full results
The EV Sales Quarterly Outlook will provide a comprehensive outlook for the EV market and give guidance on the progression of penetration rates and how regions will progress alongside one another.
The forecast is crucial for anyone looking to work within the automotive industry over the coming years as we witness the rapid and radical transition of the entire sector.
PDF and supporting Excel workbook
Annual subscription: prices start at GBP8,000
Our forecasts are based on robust and informed methodologies looking at the interactions between different functions in the supply chain. The forecast is approached from three distinct directions:
- National and regional legislation and standards governing the vehicles allowed on the roads
- OEM strategy, targets and performance towards these goals
- Technology and use case modelling determining the most feasible and also most likely mix of vehicles on the road