Rho Motion Magazine
Published quarterly, the Rho Motion Magazine provides comprehensive coverage of the EV, battery and charging markets. The purpose of the magazine is to draw attention to issues that we feel are important to the progress of the energy transition, with a focus on EV, ESS, charging and battery technology developments. This will draw on our ongoing research and analysis from our regular data and publications, as well as our bespoke consulting work. The magazine contains articles from companies at the forefront of technological advancements.
Highlights from our Q4 2022 issue:
- ‘The Inflation Reduction Act: Supercharging the US storage market’, Rho Motion
- ‘Will eFuels be part of the road transportation solution?’, Rho Motion
- ‘Is China ready to go overseas?’, Rho Motion
- ‘Hydrogen in civil aviation: A rusty silver bullet?’, Rho Motion
- ‘Electrification and the energy crisis’, Rho Motion
- ‘Setting Sail: EV & battery waste shipping’, Aesir Logistics
- And much more…
The News Building
3 London Bridge Street
London SE1 9SG
+44 (0) 203 960 9986
Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2022 Rho Motion. All rights reserved.