Rho Motion Magazine
Published quarterly, the Rho Motion Magazine provides comprehensive coverage of the EV, battery and charging markets. The purpose of the magazine is to draw attention to issues that we feel are important to the progress of the energy transition, with a focus on EV, ESS, charging and battery technology developments. This will draw on our ongoing research and analysis from our regular data and publications, as well as our bespoke consulting work. The magazine contains articles from companies at the forefront of technological advancements.
Highlights from this issue:
- EV & ESS battery market updates, Rho Motion
- EV motor & platform developments, Rho Motion
- ‘Building a Net-Zero Nation’, Advanced Propulsion Centre
- ‘Breaking the Energy-Power Tradeoff’, EnPower
- ‘The Case for PGMs in Batteries – A Little bit of Catalyst goes a Long Way’, Platinum Group Metals Ltd, & Florida International University
70 White Lion St.
N1 9PP London
+44 (0) 203 960 9986
Copyright © 2021 Rho Motion. All rights reserved.