Rho Motion Magazine
Published quarterly, the Rho Motion Magazine provides comprehensive coverage of the EV, battery and charging markets. The purpose of the magazine is to draw attention to issues that we feel are important to the progress of the energy transition, with a focus on EV, ESS, charging and battery technology developments. This will draw on our ongoing research and analysis from our regular data and publications, as well as our bespoke consulting work. The magazine contains articles from companies at the forefront of technological advancements.
Highlights from our Q1 2022 issue:
- ‘Supply chain and vertical integration’, Rho Motion
- ‘Korean EV battery producers’ global capacity plans by 2025 and potential challenges’, Rho Motion
- ‘The development of battery swapping technology in China’, Rho Motion
- ‘So you think batteries are green? Pitch coating is the battery industry’s dirty little secret’, Forge Nano, Inc.
- ‘ILiA: A trade association for the lithium century’, International Lithium Association
The News Building
3 London Bridge Street
London SE1 9SG
+44 (0) 203 960 9986
Copyright © 2022 Rho Motion. All rights reserved.