eMicromobility and 2&3 Wheeler Outlook
This outlook provides long term regional forecasts of electric unit sales, battery demand, battery pack size and cathode chemistry market shares for 2&3-Wheeler as well as eMicromobility segments: eBikes, eScooters, Golf Cart & ATVs and Mobility Vehicles.Request demo
PDF & Excel
Interested in a sample report?
Register your interest and we’ll contact you shortly to provide sample materials and arrange a demo.
Our forecast provides long-term outlooks for the following:
- Annual Electric Vehicle sales by major market and vehicle class to 2040
- Regional Electric 2 & 3-Wheeler sales penetration rates to 2040
- Battery chemistry market share by region to 2040 for cathode
- Battery swapping demand by region to 2040
- Total kWh and GWh demand per region
2&3-Wheelers are the primary mode of transport for much of the world, most notably in South-East Asia, India and much of Africa. This report will allow you to track battery demand across a rapidly electrifying market, stay up to date on the latest chemistry and technology trends in the expanding electric 2 & 3 Wheeler and eMicromobility markets, and understand how these 2 & 3-Wheeler-dominant regions are accelerating the energy transition.
The eMicromobility space is a dynamic market, with OEM strategies, regional legislative approaches, and vehicle performance continuously evolving. Disruptive technologies such as eScooters are brought together with mature technologies that have experienced electrification for a number of decades to produce a holistic and detailed analysis of battery demand across the world.
The focus analysis provides details on each of these vehicle classes, highlights important large markets and sheds light on aspects which will go on to be crucial actors in the development of these markets.
PDF and supporting Excel workbook
Annual subscription: prices start at GBP10,000
Our forecasts are based on robust and informed methodologies looking at the interactions between different functions in the supply chain. We track the following variables that impact the forecast:
- Legislation and incentives
- OEM strategy
- Battery manufacturers’ capital investment and battery chemistry strategy
- Battery raw material pricing and costs
- Charging infrastructure investment
- Electric Vehicle cost of ownership and consumer behaviour
For each vehicle model we collect data relating to battery pack size, battery chemistry, cell format, number of cells, and pack supplier in addition to a number of other vehicle metrics.