Monthly Battery Demand Service
Our Monthly Battery Demand Service provides the most comprehensive view of global and regional battery demand and chemistry across all end-use markets.Request demo
PDF & Excel
Interested in a sample report?
Register your interest and we’ll contact you shortly to provide sample materials and arrange a demo.
The services provides monthly updates for the following:
- Battery demand by region
- Battery demand by end use market, including electric vehicle, battery energy stationary storage, micro mobility and 2&3 wheelers, portables and other.
- Regional battery chemistry demand by lithium ion cathode type and other battery type
- Monthly market insights, news and analysis
The report is an essential tool for tracking battery demand at both a global and regional level.
The monthly insights provide the most up to date analysis for trends in battery demand and chemistry, and our tracker can be used for analysis on the implications for raw material demand.
PDF with supporting Excel workbook
Annual subscription: GBP8,000
This assessment provides a battery demand by cathode across:
- BEV, PHEV & HEV passenger car and light duty vehicles
- Buses and coaches, plus medium and heavy duty vehicle sectors
- Grid and behind the meter battery energy stationary storage
- 2&3-wheeler vehicles, micromobility, portables and other battery markets
EV sales data is collected on a model-by-model basis from automotive associations, OEMs and data providers at country level for both BEV and PHEV vehicles for major markets. Similarly Grid BESS is collected on a project-by-project level. For other battery markets we draw on work from our various battery outlooks considering industry and regional seasonality. Where specific data is not explicitly stated, estimates are used based on industry and company reports and primary research. These are then corroborated or adjusted when official data becomes available.
Battery Demand Outlook Service
EV & Battery Quarterly Outlook
Battery Energy Stationary Storage Quarterly Outlook
eMicromobility and 2&3 Wheeler Outlook
Portables Battery Outlook